- Seating area
- River views
- 24 hour ranger
- Access to Nile Safari Lodge’s restaurant, bar and pool
- Guests must provide their own tents and cooking equipment
Activities At The Lodge
- Boat Ride: Sail around the island in the river and down to the delta – ideal for shoebill spotting! $50 per boat.
- Bird Walk: With an experienced guide. $10 per person.
- Game Drives in the Park
- Boat Ride to Murchison Falls: Excellent for wildlife spotting
- Hike to the Falls: The only way to get up close!
- Village Walk: Visit nearby Mubako community with Francis, a community member and guide $10 pp .
- Cultural Performances: Mubako Community perform traditional songs and dances around the camp fire.
As the campsite has neither electricity nor running water, it is very environmentally friendly. Nile Safari Lodge uses solar powered lighting. GeoLodges spport the local community of Mubako with evening performances by their cultural groups. Many staff are also from this community, and local laborers are employed when possible. Paper beads created as a result of the the Bead for Life project are on sale (through GeoLodges´ Earthworks Foundation)