- Travel desk
- Bikes to rent
- Lounge area with fireplace, bar and large meeting table
- Internet access
- Laundry service
- Gift Shop
- Enclosed garden
- Huge selection of Congolese masks
Spotless private rooms lead out onto the pleasant garden. All have private bathrooms with hot water.
Available rooms include single, twin, double, triple and a suite.
Activities At The Lodge
- Visits to a local deaf primary school – guests are welcome to make donations
- There are also performances at the lodge by a local orphan group
- Walk or cycle to Lake Mutanda
- Visit the market in Kisoro on Mondays and Thursdays
- Climb one of the volcanoes
- Track mountain gorillas or golden monkeys
- The Batwa Forest Trail thorugh the National Park
Travellers Rest organizes tours to a local deaf school, and guests are encouraged to contribute to the children’s fees, materials etc. A local orphan group performs at the lodge in the evenings.
Most of food is bought from Kisoro market, which is supplied by the local Bafumbira and Bakiga communities. The hotel staff are mostly from Kisoro. Staff training and career development of the staff members is of great importance to the Hotel management.