- Ecotours and active adventure safaris
- Gorilla and chimp tracking
- Car hire services
- Hotel/lodge booking
- Safari guided tours
- Mountain hiking
- Nature walks and bird watching
- White water rafting
- Sport fishing
- Group travel arrangements
- Volunteer vacations
- Cultural and guided wildlife safaris
- 4WD vehicles
- Coach buses
- Saloon cars
All vehicles contain/include:
Tour vehicles have open-design pop-up roof and guaranteed window seats for easy photography, game viewing and sightseeing. Depending on group size, our vehicles can carry from 1-9 passengers. For big groups, we use coaster buses / coaches with air conditioning.
Description of the types of guides used on the tour:
We have a dedicated team with combined experience that has offers its services to our clients with excellent results and comments.
- English, Kishwahili, French and local languages.
National Parks included in itineraries:
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Kidepo Valley National Park
- Rwenzori Mountains National Park
- Mt Elgon National Park
- Lake Mburo National Park
- Murchison Falls National Park
- Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Semuliki National park
- Semliki Wildlife Reserve
- Mgahinga National Park
- We are highly committed to enforcing the UWA conservation regulations.
- We use the services of local guides in areas where we operate. There is always an option to hire a local porter (highly recommended as it supports the local economy) who will carry your bag – and literally push you up the hills if necessary!
- We tour local communities, giving tourists the chance to shop for handmade crafts and observe the local cultural dances and ways of life.
- We also use community-based accommodation where available.
- We sponsor education of orphaned or displaced children in Katakwi District in eastern Uganda through a local community association known as Katakwi United Community Concerned Initiative (KUCCI), thus promoting education through tourism.
- We offer volunteer vacations and expeditions with a conservation theme.