Great Lakes Safaris Location: Kampala Uganda
Because with us there is no middleman, we can offer higher quality safaris for a better price. Whether you choose our budget camping safaris, or our luxurious lodge safaris you can trust that with us you are getting the best value out of your experience possible.
Other companies may offer cheaper safaris, but we can promise and deliver superior value. Because we own our own operation in Uganda, we never have to cut corners to offer a great safari at a reasonable price. Just take a look at our safari itineraries and you’ll see the difference. And remember, we take care of all the details including advising you on your international flights to Uganda and providing you with comprehensive pre-departure information so you can be confident that you are well prepared for your gorilla safari or trekking adventure. Once you arrive in Uganda, you’ll really understand the difference. So, contact us and take your first step toward the trip of a lifetime
The company owns four Land Cruisers and two Minibuses, which are all outfitted with safety equipment. For the client’s safety, the tour vans are serviced after every trip.
Description of the types of guides used on the tours
- Our guides are Ugandan. As trained naturalists with many years of experience, their knowledge will impress you.
- They are passionate about Uganda and love what they do. They know all the secret hidden places for unparalleled wildlife viewing.
National Parks included in itineraries:
All the National Parks in Uganda and the River Nile in Jinja
- Great Lakes Safaris is highly conscious of the necessity to protect the natural environment and valuable cultural heritage. Therefore we have initiated different projects, trying to maximize the benefits that tourism can bring to the local communities.
- One of these projects is the cooperation with a local family in Nshenyi Village, where guests can learn more about the culture of the different tribes and interact with the local people.
- Any visit will help support community-based initiatives, varying from the construction of schools to traditional handcrafts and the supply of clean drinking water.
Contact us for more information about Pearls of Uganda