GeoSafarisGeoSafaris provides tailor-made safaris of a lifetime throughout Uganda. We combine years of experience in the African wilderness with comfortable ecolodges, expert guides and personalized service to make your Ugandan safari a truly unforgettable experience.
Our itineraries cover all of Uganda’s spectacular National Parks, from the gorilla-inhabited forests of Bwindi, to the open savannahs of Queen Elizabeth and Murchison Falls, and the snow-capped peaks of the Rwenzoris.
We also offer our guests the chance to meet and interact with the people who live in this wonderful country – through village walks, local guides and cultural performances.
- Game drives
- Primate tracking
- Nature walks
- Fishing trips
- Community walks and performances
- We take active measures to minimize waste, as well as the use of water and electricity in our lodges, which are located in or border protected areas.
- All our guides are local.
- Local crafts are available in the lodge shops – all proceeds are returned to the artisans.
- With our charity, Earthworks, we are building a school for 30 local children.