Chobe Safari Lodge
Location: Within Murchison Falls National Park
Located in Murchison Falls National Park, this Five Star lodge is undoubtedly the gem in Uganda’s crown of tourism destinations.
The breathtaking panoramic views, coupled with the sounds of the River Nile’s magnificent rapids, set the scene for an adventure that will impress even the most discerning of visitors. Chobe Safari Lodge offers a unique opportunity to sample the wildlife, birds, flora and fauna; all in an area of the park that has yet to be discovered.
This area of Murchison Falls National Park is ideal for fishing, and will revive this newly refurbished lodge to become one of the best fishing destinations in Africa.
- Restaurant/bar with TVs
- Swimming pool
- Travel desk
- Children´s play area
- Gift shop
- On-site wildlife
- Solar water heater
- Generator for electricity in mornings and evenings
- Telescope for stargazing
- 4×4 vehicle to rent for game drives
Activities At The Lodge
- Safari adventurers
- Conferences and group retreats
- Honeymooners & romantic getaways
- Weekend getaways
- Chobe Lodge will be working with the surrounding community to develop complimentary tourism activities that highlight local Ugandan culture and enrich the tourists experience.
- The Lodge supports Local Craft Shop and local Community Dancers and hires a high ratio of staff from the surrounding communities
- As much of the food served at the Lodge as possible is bought from the vicinity.
Marasa Africa. Plot 96-98 5th Street Industrial Area P.O.Box 22827 | Kampala | Uganda Ph: +256 (0) 312 260260/1 Ph: +256 (0) 414 255992 Fax:+256 (0) 312 260262 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Tent PP- $195-$300
Family house for 6 pax - $600
Presidential Cottage 4 Pax$785
- Coming Soon…