Red Chilli Safaris is Uganda’s first choice for backpackers and independent travellers on a budget. Our all-inclusive package tours to Murchison Falls National Park and Queen Elizabeth National Park run several times a week, and include a free night’s accommodation in Kampala before departure, as well as return transport from the capital.
Red Chilli Safaris
Our great value accommodation is perfect for meeting other travelers around the campfire or in the open-sided common room and bar. It is also superbly located for starting each day’s activities, which means it is perfect for early morning game drives, and allows us to pack as much as possible into our two to four day safaris.
We also offer boat tours up the Nile to Murchison Falls, and along the Kazinga Channel, for some of the most impressive wildlife viewing opportunities.
For those looking for something a little more exclusive, we also offer specially designed trips, with itineraries organized around our clients’ interests.
- Game drives
- Boat tours
- Chimp tracking
- Visit to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Visit to Murchison Falls
- Community walks and craft workshops
- Guided forest walks
- Scenic drives past crater lakes
- Red Chilli supports local community tourism initiatives such as the Kikorongo Women Group Craft Workshop and a local Community Walk.
- We also include trips to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary to promote biodivsersity conservation.
- Our Rest Camp at Murchison Falls has limited electricity and is hoping to install solar hot water systems and a community craft shop.